Electronic science is the study of almost anything to do with electronic technology. There are many sub. Areas within the discipline of electronic science, and the new areas are continuously being created as the discipline advances.
Electronics and Communication engineering has certainly become a more discipline of study in itself and one that continues to grow. However, a rather unique aspect of ECE is that, it is not only a very broad discipline, but it has exceptionally broad application to nearly every other discipline.
Electronics and communication engineering: The Job market:
The ultimate goal that we all want is the job opportunity that we want to pursue. A degree is not terribly useful unless it is possible to use that degree to lunch a carrier. Different job facilities are available for a degree holder ECE discipline namely- Networking engineering, Software engineering, Computer system analyst, Electronics engineering, Computer programmer, Database administrator and many more…
Electronics and communication engineering: At TITE:
The department of ECE provides graduate degree like:–
• Bachelor in Electronics and communication engineering
• The department is offering courses to 60 students.
• This course offers considerable flexibility in selecting course work to meet individual student’s need.
• The department is equipped with both hardware and software facilities consisting of 7 different well organized labs. Such as:
- Basic electronic labs
- Analog / Digital electronic labs
- DSP/ VLSI lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller lab
- Communication engineering lab
- Design simulation lab
- Advanced Communication engineering lab
• The teaching facility provided to the students is specially designed to integrate inputs from different courses. Like: Analog electronics, Digital electronics and some Programming languages.
• Different quiz programs and skill tests are done under the guidance of experienced facilities.
• Students are motivated to under go through the intensive training program carried out in the department at the end of each technical sessions on communication engineering.